What is My Account?
What is my Account?
My Account offers you the convenience of managing your Unitywater account online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s easy to use and gives you the flexibility to manage your account, your way.
- Sign up to receive your bills by email or SMS
- View your bills and account balance anytime
- Download your transactions and payment history
- Set up direct debit and payment plans to suit your budget
- Track your water usage between bills
- Update your contact details instantly
- Request infrastructure plans, search certificates and standard connections for water and sewerage services
My Account Features
Click on the buttons below to reveal all the available functions and services within My Account.
A quick overview of all your accounts with Unitywater, including
- your current balance
- due date and
- if the account is signed up for Direct Debit and/ or eBilling.
On the 'My History' page you can view all your transaction history, including bills, payments, interest charges or adjustments (e.g. credits, rebates and property settlement transfers) for your account as far back as 1 January 2012.
The My History graph allows you to compare your daily usage over the past few months. This graph will only display to customers who have a single meter/single install arrangement. Submetered networks will not be able to see a graph for their account.
On the My Payments page, you can easily manage your bill payments. My Account users can still enjoy all the convenient payment methods currently listed on their Unitywater bill, plus new payment options that are only available in My Account:
NEW online payment options – exclusive to My Account:
- Smoothpay – a personalised payment plan that makes budgeting for your bills easy by spreading your payments evenly over the year.
- Direct Debit by Credit Card – set up hassle-free automatic payments from your credit card or bank account. Select from fortnightly or monthly payments, or the full amount of your bill on the due date.
Read more about our of our existing payment options
- Direct Debit
- Credit Card online or by phone
- Post Billpay
- Cheques by Mail
On the My Details page, you can view and update your details instantly 24/7.
This includes updating your
- postal address
- bill delivery method (email, SMS or post)
- reminder delivery method (email, SMS or post)
- mobile number
- home phone number
- email address for your My Account username
- password for My Account
The ‘My Usage’ page in My Account features a handy online tool to compare your current daily water usage with your water usage from previous bills. It provides you with a personalised water usage graph that gives you an instant view of how much water is being used at your property daily. This will also help you control your bills.
This graph will only display to customers who have a single meter/single install arrangement. Submetered networks will not be able to see a graph for their account.
My Requests is designed to make doing business with Unitywater easier, faster and more convenient. If you’re building, buying or connecting a property to our infrastructure, you can now make fast, paper-free requests online for our most common services:
- Detailed Infrastructure Plans
- Unitywater Search Certificates
- Standard Connections for water and sewerage services (including new connections, alterations and disconnections).
Anyone can use My Requests - you just need a general sundry account set up with Unitywater. Setting up a general sundry account is easy. Please contact us - it takes just a few minutes and then you’re ready to use My Requests straightaway.
My Inbox will show you PDF files of any bills, reminders and overdue notices we have sent to you since 1 July 2012, plus any Unitywater Search Certificate that may have been issued to the property if you’ve sold it since that time.
Click here to register or login to My Account!
For more information, please check the My Account FAQs.